Wednesday 16 August 2017


The Sensex recently has recently touched 32000. Many of the investors really get a bit of scary whether to enter or not. If someone is looking for a long term investment point of view, I did a little study on the NIFTY 50 stocks. Out of the 50 stocks, I picked up 30 stocks, based on their historical performance. I did not add 20 stocks for the evaluation, as their PEG ratio was going in RED (negative). Finally, I filtered 30 stocks with positive PEG ratio. Of the stocks with Positive PEG ratio and also by collecting the Industry PE Vs Stock PE, I finally arrived at 10 stocks worth for investment. Please note that this is only a small study, based on only two factors like PE and PEG ratio. Still someone wants to invest in these 10 stocks, they may have to do further study about these stocks and decide.

In Automobile Industry - I would prefer: Eicher Motors and Maruti Suzuki

In the Cement Industry - I would prefer: Ultratech Cement

In the Finance Industry - I would prefer: India Bulls Hsg Finance & Kotak Mahindra Bank

In the Infrastructure (General) - I would prefer: Adani Ports to L&T

In the IT Industry: Wipro is preferred

In the Entertainment: ZEE entertainment is preferred

In the Mining: Vedanta is preferred

In the Oil & Refinery: BPCL is preferred

Pharma Industry: Lupin is preferred

Again, I request you, before choosing a particular stock, please look into the fundamental strength of the stock and be a long term investor.

Regards,

Surya (cfa.surya@gmail.com)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.