Monday 27 May 2013

Expression of thought



I make it clear, reading and understanding core readings prescribed by GARP is the only mantra of success. 

All my efforts are to bring these core readings in small articles in an understandable language with examples and case studies. 

The blog is intended to bring the core readings more close to the students. If we have to read and understand the core readings on our own, it would be a little difficult task, as most of the FRM students are working professionals. 

I will never say that by following my blog, you can be become master of core readings. But If you read these articles, I hope many of you would get conceptual clarity.

No one is a master of the subject. Every day in life, it is a learning day. I again request you to send me your queries to my mail id mentioned below. I will try to solve your queries within very short time as much as I can.

If these articles are useful to the student community, it would give me immense happiness and satisfaction. God has blessed me a good life and I am happy with what I have.

I am not writing just because someone cares or does not care. I will surely keep on writing, till the time it gives satisfaction to me, till the time I get satisfaction of such work, without hurting anyone, without cheating anyone, without charging anyone.

I hope the message is clear and transparent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.